Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Go beach, play sand!

20th Jan 2007
That was my constant refrain when i heard that Mummy had planned an outing to the beach with Gong Gong, Por Por and Yi Yi. Everyone was a little apprehensive and thought that we might have to cut short our outing cos the sky was rather ominous. Thankfully the skies held and we had a lovely day out!

I clung to Yi Yi for dear life when we first arrived, cos i simply hate the feeling of sand between my toes.



Here Gong Gong, you can have my spade. Ill just hang onto Yi Yi!!


Nevertheless, my overwhelming desire to get my hands onto the sand toys overtook all other discomforts and i gamely joined Gong Gong and Yi Yi in an excavation adventure!



I soon forgot about the sand between my toes!


Heartwarming moment of me with Gong Gong!


We played with bubbles, flew my kite, snacked non stop and i even buried Gong Gong's leg! I had so much fun!

Oops i didnt realise that i had been squatting down for the past half and hour. My first taste of pins and needles! Arrrrrgh!!!




Finally can stand straight again...phew!


Family portrait - pity my face is buried in a papaya...


Im bushed Gong Gong...A goodnite kiss and im off for my nap!

It was simply divine to take a nap outdoors, with the cool breeze on my face. I slept so soundly that Mummy had time to devour a couple of chapters of her novel! Even Yi Yi and Gong Gong joined in for awhile! Hehe...

I slept for 1.5 hours and I think i could have slept for another hour or two if not for Mummy rudely waking me up cos the skies had finally opened. More beach outings Mummy!!

No comments: