Friday, January 05, 2007

Post Xmas Shopping

28th December 2006
Daddy was on half day leave today and we went out to spend some moolah cos there were so many post xmas sales going on! 1st pit stop was takashimaya - kids' department of course!

This is my new friend, hands off everyone else! hehe...

We had a great time, it's really rare for Daddy to be out with us on a weekday and im simply over the moon that he's around to play with me!

Playing peek a boo with Mummy at a cafe

We proceeded to Kara's house to fetch her and her parents, cos everyone wanted to go take a look at the new IKEA store. Im always estatic to see Kara and we immediately proceeded to take the store apart.

We tried out the beds on display, ala Goldilocks...

Actually it was I who instigated Kara to climb up with me...hehe...

We entertained the customers by acting like clowns

Actually it was me again, who was the loony bin

We rocked on the rocking bench together

And even hijacked a little trolley!

All in all, it was a fun day out and I got to wreak havoc with my good friend too! Doesnt that make any kids' day?! Daddy take more leave and keep me company more often too yah?!

No comments: