Friday, January 05, 2007

My special xmas gifts

I would like to thank a few special people who gave me the nicest gifts this xmas!

Ist up is Por Por and Gong Gong who gave me this electronic piano! or "pee-no-no" as i like to call it! Although i cant play proper tunes on it yet, i love to listen and dance when Mummy plays!

Next is YiYi who bought me a nice pair of tweety shoes in my favourite color - red. I dont have any pics of it cos they were part of those lost from Daddy's camera. Nevertheless, i love you YiYi!

Daddy and Mummy got me this Leapfrog fridge farm that can sing in English and French. I love the silly songs, especially when i make a mutant animal! Muahaha...

Daddy's boss gave me a huge activity table filled with Play Dough and tools. I can spend hours cutting, pinching and rolling the dough and making lots of shapes, animals and food! Mummy's really happy cos she doesnt need to entertain me while im at it!

There is one glitch though...im terrified of the monkey head that can "sprout" hair. Somehow i think it's painful to have hair growing out of your head so fast! Ugh...

Thanks also to Uncle Raymond and Aunty Yiling for the mega blocks farm set. It can also keep me occupied for a long time as i build tall towers and play pretend with the little animals and people!

And last but not least to Yee Por who gave me this educational toy that can teach me counting, alphabets, phonics, time; has games and puzzles and nice music!

I dedicate this dance to you Yee Por!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sweetie, kiss kiss ... you are a budding choreographer.

Love you
Yee-Por