Friday, January 05, 2007

Crazy party #6

25th December 2006
Finally the annual Crazy Party with Mummy and Daddy's Hall friends. Last year i was fast asleep on a small comforter right in the middle of the ruckus at Uncle Tingzhi's house. This year i can finally hold my own amidst all the outrageous Uncles and Aunties!!

As usual the spread was ooh so yummy, with everyone bringing a special dish to our house...think Mummy and Daddy have put on a couple of pounds over this festive period! And i have never had so many days of flavor filled food in succession! Mummy's worried that i will no longer take to her bland food once these crazy parties are over...

After the pigging out, the crazy party got into full swing. Every year, Mummy and Daddy's friends have this wacky gift exchange system, whereby everyone takes a number and when your number is called, you can either take a gift from the pool or snatch someone else's gift. It was hilarious watching the grownups act like kids snatching each others' presents, complete with much dramatic whining and wheedling!


The pool of gifts!



Mummy and Daddy's madcap friends!


Uncle Ah Poot never has any affinity with the presents that he wants; they always get snatched from his hands year after year! Poor Uncle Ah Poot!!






Hmmm...what do i do with this funny contraption that Daddy has ended up with?


I soon got bored with watching the grownups' antics, so i entertained myself with a couple of salt and pepper shakers.





Ahhh finally they paid me some attention by giving me a present of my own. I love it! Mummy has noticed that i simply lurve stuff toys...but in case u get the wrong idea and think that i am deprived of them, please think otherwise! Cos my cot is simply bursting from the number of stuffed toys that I have!! On hindsight, I think id much rather prefer cash, thank you! hehe...





And here i am, sharing my favourite snack of strawberries with Rae Ann! She doesnt seem to like it very much though, no matter...i can finish them all by myself!

It was almost midnight by the time everyone left. It was yet another memorable party for me! And to emphasize how tired we were after all the xmas partying, here is an unglam pic of Daddy and me, taken by Mummy this time! Sigh...why cant u two leave me out of it...

No comments: