Sunday, January 07, 2007

Kirsten's 1st Birthday!

2nd Jan 2007
Kirsten celebrated her 1st bday today! She had a party at our condo's function hall, complete with a play area for all of us!

I loved rocking on the blue rocking horse!

In fact i rocked so hard mummy was afraid i would somersault!

My super cute bday friend!

Cake cutting time!

This has gotta be one of Mummy's fav pics too!

Swinging and pigging out, what a thrill!

Yum yum yum!

Check out my tummy!

Hey im a gal who loves her grub okie?!

Uncle Raymond and me!

As we were about to leave i tried to give Kirsten a kiss but ended up head butting her instead.

I was so remorseful and tried to make amends but she wouldnt hear of it!

Oh no...im so sorry, pls forgive me!!

Okie all's forgiven!

In a bid to make me take a longer nap, Mummy and Daddy decided to take me swimming to tire me out. Ooh what a treat considering the weather's been terrible lately!

woohoo! My boogie board and me!

Im in my element!

hmmm..why does the water taste salty?

Muahaha! Let me water your head Daddy so your hair will grow!

If you find these photos exceptional, it is because they were taken by a professional, Uncle Matty! But his fees are exorbitant, if you want him to take your pictures, you have to name your next born child after him! muahaha....

1 comment:

juzagirl said...

yea the photos are very nice