Sunday, January 07, 2007

The day of the playmate, crazy chicken party and snow

1st Jan 2007
Kirsten came over early in the morning today to play with me! Her parents wanted to do some drilling in their house so they sent her over to escape from the noise and dust.

I tried to teach her how to count...

But then again, my counting skills are still abit wonky, which explains her disinterest! Hehe...

we played hide and seek around my bookcase

I gave her all my toys...I was a good host okie?!

Soon Aunty Yiling came to fetch her back and we had to get ready to go out for another party with Mummy and Daddy's Hall friends again. They cant seem to get enough of one another!

This time we had chicken wings, chicken meat balls, half a roasted chicken, chicken nuggets, teriyaki chicken, thai basil chicken - which led to the crazy uncles and aunties chanting "chicken party, chicken party"! I thought it sounded very funny so i started to join in the chant too!

Muahaha! Ive escaped with a seaweed wrapped chicken!

After lunch, the adults indulged in early chinese new year activities - gambling!

While Mummy and I had a jamming session with Mummy's old band mates

They think im good enough to be the new lead singer!

After an extremely short nap, we headed off to Ma Ma's house for steamboat. I was too stuffed with chicken to eat any of the steamboat! Since it was early, the adults decided to bring us kids to Tanglin Mall to watch the last snow show of the year.

Xiang Kor Kor and I hopping and skipping hand in hand at the mall

Yummy! A little snack b4 the show

I was dying to run into the snow but Daddy didnt allow it cos it was super dirty. we even saw some kids spitting into the "snow"pile...gross!

A final tour round the toy store b4 it was home sweet home!

Wat an enjoyable day for me! Woohoo!

No comments: