Sunday, January 28, 2007

Kara's Coupe

13th january 2007
Aunty Evon bought a 2nd hand Coupe for Kara and since the seller's house is near ours, Mummy collected it for her. When i saw it in our car, i begged Mummy to bring it up to let me have a go at it. So voila! Here I am happily driving along the corridor outside our house.

I really made the most of it; running outside at every chance i had, considering i only had one day to play with it!

Ciao babes! Im off on a driving adventure!

You can bet i was pretty sad when we had to hand it over to Kara the next day. But its ok! I can always visit Kara to play with it, right buddy?

2 comments:

Yi Lian said...

hello terelle! Aunty Yilian is reading your blog now after missing it for a long while! You're so kaa-yoot!!

I tell you, Aunty Yilian has a friend who loves reading about you too! Hehe!

cheeky chick said...

No problem. Come, come anytime!