Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Daddy? Mummy?

4th-5th Jan 2007
Daddy And Mummy unceremoniously dumped me at MaMa's house today and ran off for a secret rendezvous. This is where they went!

Nice view from the 42nd floor of the Swisshotel Stamford

I was pretty well behaved the whole day as Xiang Kor Kor was around to play with me. As soon as he trooped off for his nap, i realised Daddy and Mummy were gone and started to ask for them incessantly. My ongoing mantra was " Daddy, Mummy, come...Daddy, Mummy come..." to which MaMa had to constantly reply that they were either in the toilet, downstairs or outside. Gosh! Who was she kidding?? I KNEW they had run off without me!! Boohoo...

Daddy and Mummy having a nice peaceful dinner without me

Wah enjoying your satay eh?

Ill make sure you wont have any more peaceful meals after this! Hmph!

Thankfully, their conscience pricked at them, especially after hearing my pitiful begging for them to come back, so much so that they decided to fetch me from MaMa's house after dinner. Haha they fell for my devious ploy! It was actually all an act to get them to come get me! Muahaha...

See how ecstatic i am after succeeding?? hehe...

I then proceeded to explore every inch of the room

I had an extremely restful sleep on the super comfy bed which prompted me to remark emphatically the next day, "Wah nice bed!" Mummy and Daddy couldnt stop laughing when they heard me say that, i wonder why!

I had class the next day so it was a real treat to have Daddy come join us! Now he knows exactly what happens as i "terrorise" my teachers!

Getting ready for Art and Craft...eeeek am i supposed to touch that??!

Little Picasso hard at work

Snack time! Yummy!

And we're off to the playground

All in all it was a happy time spent together as a family and Daddy and Mummy weren't the least bit sorry they came back to get me, even if it was at the expense of their couple time. See what can i say? Im simply irresistable!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, BB, you are irresistable and sweet when you are not in your cranky mood ;)

Love you
Yee-Por