Friday, April 03, 2009

My birthday celebrations - Part 1

I celebrated my birthday in school today and my family made sure it was extra special for me!

Mummy stayed up last night and baked all these cute cookie people for my classmates!


Cookie girls in yellow frocks...

and cookie boys in blue shorts!


All packed and ready to be given to real girls and boys!

Mummy had another treat for me. I got to decorate her freshly baked cupcakes with fruit loops, M & Ms and jelly worms.




It was really fun decorating the cupcakes, and of course snitching quite alot of the sweets!

Voila! Our completed masterpieces! Little clown faces for each of my classmates!

Me and my best gal pal in class - Shuping!

Everyone saying grace before our mealtime

And then it was time for me to blow out the candles on my cupcakes!

Distributing cupcakes to my expectant friends

Having our lunch before our sweet treat

Despite it being baby bone's nap time, he still came to my school to celebrate with me! i love u baby!

Posing with my teachers


Happy Birthday to me!

No comments: