Saturday, April 25, 2009

My birthday celebrations - Part 3

5-7th April 2009

Mummy didnt have time to upload these pics but here they are now finally!

We celebrated Part 3 of my birthday at Downtown East, with a 3d2n chalet stay. Us kids had a blast! We took countless rides on the Ferris Wheel (free cos we signed up for the DeCard, which allowed unlimited entry to Wild Wild Wet and the Theme Park, and also 2 chalet stays - very worth it!)

played game after game at the arcade,

and went crazy at the indoor playground.

But the highlight of our stay was the water park. The pictures here will tell how much we enjoyed ourselves!
I was initially abit apprehensive about going into the big structure, water was splashing everywhere and you know me, I am quite the wuss when it comes to water getting on my face.

So i just stayed in the kiddy section for awhile, i call it warming up ok!


Mummy was clutching a plastic bag in her hands, the only way she could protect her hp so as to get these pics!

Eeeeek water on my face! Water on my face! AAAH!

I took ride after ride on the mini slides

Think i must have slid down a hundred times...

Baby Bone joined me at the kiddy section at the start...

He was fascinated by this fish that was spouting water

And we rode the mini slides together


...but soon my fearless baby brother, who was totally unfazed by the jets and sprays of water, hankered for a go at the main structure. He plunged straight in and was his usual blase self even when water was pouring down his face!

Lemme put on my life jacket properly

Here I go, dont hold me back!

Yeeha! Splash splash splash!

Ok what next?

Water? huh? No biggie!

Mummy: Even when he was almost totally submerged by the water when he came down the slide, he immediately got up and asked Gong Gong to go on it again! Hahha he is truly a water baby!

Seeing baby bone have so much fun on the other side, my confidence was buoyed and i decided to venture over. But not before dragging Yiyi along too!

Yiyi took me on the bigger slides this time!

Hey they are actually quite fun! And not the least bit scary!

Here i am, torturing Yiyi, making her follow me up again and again

Finally i worked up enough courage to slide down myself! I could even attempt a stunt, doing it backwards!

Hey sis wait for me! I wanna do that too!

All too soon, the sun began to set and it started to get cold. So we were all bundled up and carted off to the room where we had a nice hot shower before heading out for dinner.

Erm, where to for dinner? Dont ask me, im just a baby!

And of course, there had to be dessert after that! No birthday celebration is complete without dessert!

Yay Daddy ordered ice cream!

Thane: Lemme at that ice cream Mummy!

We were so tired out that we zonked out at 830pm that night and look what Mummy, Daddy and Yiyi got up to!

They went karaoke-ing!

Daddy's totally embarassed by this video, i wonder why?

hahahah...*evil laugh*

2 comments:

Chloe's mommy or daddy said...

Happy birthday terelle! Woman! I'm so impressed with the bday cake you made for terelle! I am now in an amateurish baking phase and would like to bake a cake too for Chloe's bday. But definitely not as impressive as yours! Well done!

The Gadget Daddy said...

Wow!! Hopefully my mummy and daddy have BIG plans for my birthday too... just like yours!!