Sunday, April 26, 2009

My birthday celebrations - Part 4

This year, us April kiddos were bestowed with a McDonalds' Party by our ever enthusiastic mummies. All of us were extremely excited in the days leading up to the event and when the actual day finally arrived, i could hardly contain my excitement!

We headed down to King Albert Park's Macs in the evening, after my requisite afternoon nap. Recharged, my spirits were buoyant and i was ready to roll!

Kara and I sharing our birthday throne

And then I had the throne all to myself!

Playing the games organized by the Macs crew

Our parents thought the games sucked but we thought they were hilarious

Devouring our very own kids' meals

What's a birthday without cake right? The Macs crew had never before thrown a party whereby ALL the kids present were celebrating their birthdays together!

Each of us had a pretty balloon bouquet to bring home

And the highlight was of course the presents!

Posing with my haul

The April "extended family"

Happy Birthday again baby, we love you!

No comments: