Saturday, April 04, 2009

My birthday celebrations - Part 2

Today is the day of my birthday party at home! And look what Daddy rented! Specially just for me and my friends!

In the afternoon, while i was taking my beauty nap upstairs, Mummy and Yiyi were hard at work decorating my cake. It was supposed to be a surprise for me when i woke up!

Wah Yiyi, I didnt know you were so pro at this too! Hehe...

My beautiful cake slowly taking shape

And this was what greeted me when i awoke.

I LOVE IT!!!!!!

Mummy and Yiyi ecstatic with their efforts

Soon my closest friends arrived and we had a good time watching The Little Mermaid together while the adults feasted and mingled

The birthday princess and her princess cake

Me and my motley crew!

Happy birthday to meeeeee....

When the time came for me to blow out the candles, i stood there frozen. In the end, all my friends had to blow out my candles for me. Everyone thought i had stage fright, but i tell ya, i was actually basking in the moment and wanted to drag it as long as possible....

(Mummy: This was what she confessed to me later that nite)

Cake cutting time! Mummy had no heart to look!

Kara: Ooh i cant wait any longer! I shall just grab this and run!

Shuping: Hmph! Where's my cake???

I decided to go for the letter 'E' in my name

More views of my beautiful cake before it was demolished

Mummy cutting up her masterpiece

And after my guests left, it was time for me to open my presents.

Eagerly tearing off the wrapper

My beautiful Ariel doll from Kor Kor Wayne and Ian

I love her so much i tuck her inbed with me everynight!

Yiyi's present - A drum set that i always wanted

Pretty boots from Gong Gong and Por Por

And then Baby Bone and I made "sweet music" together! :)

Mummy: Just before she slept that night, Terelle gave me a hug and thanked me for the cake. I was really touched and glad that i spent the extra effort making it! Every painstaking figurine was worth it. And im sure Yiyi feels the same way too!

Terelle also went around telling everyone in turn that she loved them - Daddy, Baby Bone and Aunty Riza. Guess she really had a good time today and all of us are so happy that she thoroughly enjoyed herself!

2 comments:

KoLe said...

Happy Belated Birthday to Terelle!

and you mummy should seriously consider going pro with those cupcakes creations!
AWESOME!

sportycarelle said...

Aunty Lynn, wanna order from my Mummy? Keke ;)