Thursday, January 05, 2006

My reflections on 2005...

Time has passed by so quickly, just realised that im going to be a year old in a couple of months. And since i havent had too many misdemeanors yet to qualify making a new year resolution list, i shall reflect on the 9mths that ive spent on this earth so far.

1. Cheers to new friendships
Ive made many new friends, thanks to Mummy being a computer geek and frequenting forums. Im so happy to have found a playgroup of April babies to grow up with! I think we will have a lot of fun and many adventures together in the years to come.

Posted by Picasa That's the April gang at our very 1st xmas party! We had a ball!
These are my Yishun friends together with their mummys...sorry i was too tired to pose...zzzzzz!
And just yesterday, my new friend and neighbor, Baby Kirsten, came home from the hospital! Im looking forward to playing with her!
2. My developmental milestones

I can hold my own bottle...hee now Mummy has an easier time!

Ive learnt how to sit up...

...but not read yet, so will someone please read this to me??!!

Ive learnt to savor my fingers only while mummy is not looking...

...sleep in a yoga pose...(must be all that baby yoga mummy makes me go thru!)

...and pose for the camera!

Ive finally got one little tooth...

...and just yesterday i can crawl on all fours!

3. Crazy Parties!

Daddy and Mummy's good friends always christen their gatherings as "Crazy Parties"! We had so many parties over the festive period, i had a whale of a time, despite nursing a cold. The adults were so noisy, playing their nonsensical games...that the security guard at Uncle Teng Chee's house came up to ask them to shut up! Haha...i slept through it all, right in the middle of the racket in fact; and everyone was really impressed by me! Hey sleep is of utmost priority to me! U guys can bring the house down for all i care!

Godpa and me with my little pressie from him!

daddy and mummy's crazy cronies after their steamboat dinner...

...and me unwrapping my pressies under the xmas tree!

All in all its been a rollercoaster ride so far, im looking forward to more adventures in 2006! In the meantime im going to have a snooze...its hard work being a baby!

No comments: