Tuesday, January 31, 2006

More CNY capers...

The shops were all closed on the 2nd day of CNY, but we managed to find Cafe Cartel open at Marina Square. Most of the other shops were closed though. So after lunch, we made our way back to Ma-Ma's house cos Daddy wanted to play mahjong.
Xiang Xiang Kor Kor's cousin came to visit and we played host by offering him a can of coke.

XiaoKai: Wah ive got a can of coke!

Terelle: Yeah! Can someone open it for us?

Xiang Xiang: *Eyeing the other 2 cans*

Xiang Xiang: (Thinking) I'd better quickly finish mine so i can grab theirs...

Terelle: Hey how did my can get over to your side?

Xiang Xiang: (Frantically drinking) I gota finish this so i can start on the other one!

XiaoKai: Hey what is this can good for anyway? Got money inside anot?

Terelle: Xiang Xiang has relinquished my can! I better get it back over here.

Xiang Xiang: (Still frantically drinking)

We soon got tired of our coke cans and decided to play sailors in the inflatable boat. This was my very first time taking a "ride" in the boat!

Me: Mummy Mummy look at us! We're sailing!

Xiang Xiang: Oops i just made Xiaokai walk the plank! hehe...

Ma-Ma refused to believe that Grand Uncle Ronny was the only one who could carry me so she scooped me up before i could even protest and quickly got Daddy to take a picture.

Just checking...errr...Mummy?

This was quickly snapped in succession before i realized what was happening. That is Ku-Ma and my new little cousin, Zining!





No comments: