Monday, January 09, 2006

Oh rainy day!

Whoa its been raining for the past 2 days! Since we're all holed up at home, i decided to entertain my poor, bored parents. I had a pretty eventful day...u could say it was a day of many firsts!


My day started with me waking up really late, at almost 12noon! Hey its rainy! Its a sin not to stay in bed and rot!

Lunch was porridge as usual and avocadoes with banana..for the 1st time!

It tasted a bit funky but after a few apprehensive initial samples, i was lapping it all up!

A nice warm bath after a satisfying poop...shiok!

After my nap, i surprised daddy and mummy by sitting up all by myself! Mummy was so impressed! I have achieved many milestones within a matter of days!

Aha...i found your handphone Mummy!

oops caught in the act...im just surfing the Net mummy, im not deleting your work!

Mummy has been trying to teach me how to raise my arms up and down on command for a few days now. Yawn its such a simple feat! I decided to surprise her by actually doing it when she asked today! yeah yeah, another party trick to show off to your friends, mummy and daddy!

Arms up!!!

Arms down!

I feel like a trained seal...

No comments: