Monday, January 30, 2006

My very first Chinese New Year

We woke up bright and early to get ready for the day ahead. Even though we were running late, Mummy couldnt resist monkeying around with me after my bath.

Hey dont snap! Im not dressed yet...no paparazzi pictures!

Baby Einsten!

My first angpow of the day was from Daddy!

Mummy had one too...heehee...first time Daddy gave her an angpow cos he says he's the head of the family now!

At Ma-Ma's house, Xiang Xiang Kor Kor was showing me how to play with Baby Ted (the frog)

It was really fun!

Xiang Xiang Kor Kor couldnt stop kissing me, much to the amusement of everyone in the house and much to my consternation! Worse, the adults kept egging him on! Arrrrgh...at my expense!

Ahhh peace finally...eyuh...

Look at me! I can imitate Baby Ted!

Ive got an ang pow behind my back...back off! Or ill bite!

Grand Uncle Ronny and Grand Aunty Lian came to visit and he made everyone jealous cos he was the only one (besides Mummy and Daddy of cos!) whom i allowed to carry me!

We went over to Great grand Aunt's house and Grand Uncle Norman's house after that. Mummy and Daddy were too tired to take pictures by then. After a steamboat dinner back at Ma-Ma's house we finally retreated back home. I was exhausted from the entire day's festivities...till tomorrow!

Mummy's little cupcake is fast asleep...shhhhhh...

No comments: