Saturday, June 19, 2010

The Tanglin Tree

Mummy and Daddy brought us for brunch at this quaint place today - The Tanglin Tree. They served healthy organic stuff and even had a playhouse outside for kids like us!

The playhouse was complete with swings, a huge slide and lots of nooks and crannies that we could run in and out of.

The shady swing under the playhouse

Actually it was rather only me who enjoyed scampering all over the playhouse. My little wussy brother was terrified of even going near the sand!

Mummy trying to get him on the swing...check out his totally reluctant face!

No matter, i had loads of fun!

Exploring all the different parts of the house

Then Mummy carried Baby up to join me at the 2nd level of the house.

Look how he reacted!!

Waaaaaaaaahhhhhhh! Get me outta here!!!

Every diner within a 10m radius of my hysterical brother immediately whipped around to gawk at him. Most had incredulous looks that read "Why does that mum insist on putting that kid in the playground when he is obviously not enjoying himself?"

Lemme in!! Lemme in!!

And so, to save herself from further embarassment, Mummy had to cart him back inside the restaurant.

That didnt affect me one bit though...i continued my rampage around the playground alone.

Dont ever ever bring me outside again, ok??

After awhile, he decided to venture outside again. But of course, not on the sandy area, just on the wooden boardwalk outside the restaurant, where there were some kiddy toys.

See! Im happy now! Dont bring me to the sandy area OK!!?

Mummy: You'll be the death of me! haha...

And here i am, refuelling after all that running about outside!

Mummy had to change my shorts, cos it was all black from all the sliding around!

Mummy: Terelle is really a fearless babe, she's always game to try out new things. In the time she was in the playground, she made friends with 3 angmoh kids and was happily playing catching with them until she was called inside. I wonder when Baby will become braver and start venturing out of his comfort zone?

No comments: