Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Princess Makeover

Mummy knows just how much i adore Ariel the Mermaid, so she spent $80 at Parkway just so that i could have a free Princess Makeover.
Dont claim any credit Mummy, i know u enjoyed shopping and spending that $80! hehehe

Getting preened by the nice Jie Jie, who was dressed like a maidservant

Baby watching me from outside the cordoned area

Mummy asked him if he wanted a makeover too, he indignantly replied that it was only for girls!

hahah smart boy!

See my Ariel tattoo?

There she is - my idol!

Baby's too tall to be one of the 7 dwarfs!

All made up!

Getting my hair done

If only they had red dye then i could have Ariel's hair!

Wah Jie Jie, you have been transformed into a real Princess?!

Alas there was no Ariel costume so i chose to be Snow White - my 2nd favourite Princess

I even got a pretty keepsake foto!

It now sits proudly in the dining room!

Mummy: It was a simple makeover but you were so thrilled. I felt really happy seeing your eyes all alight at having a chance to be a "princess".

All the queuing and waiting AND spending of the $80 was worth it, baby!

No comments: