Saturday, August 19, 2006

Mummy's birthday

Daddy brought the 2 of us to sentosa today to celebrate Mummy's birthday. We set off in the afternoon and i didnt get to catch much sleep. When i awoke my gluttony parents were having an exorbitantly expensive tea break in an oh-so-touristy restaurant, complete with the requisite souvenir shop, through which you had to pass on your way to the loos.

Yeah that's the way, serve me Daddy!!

Back off! Im not surrendering my green tea!

Since it's technically my 1st visit to Sentosa, can i have this lion pls??

Next stop we headed off to the Sky Tower, which was essentially another oh-so-touristy gimmick on the island. Not to mention that it was ridiculously pricey as well...Daddy didnt bat an eyelid though cos after all today was Mummy's birthday...

My daredevil streak kicked in by the sight of the "saucer" descending from the sky and couldnt decipher why in the world Mummy was holding me back from scrambling into it. Is it really necessary for the people to get out first? Im sure i can squeeze in between their legs and get in unnoticed!!

As the "saucer" climbed steadily up into the sky, i was fascinated by the (grudgingly) beautiful views of our city, especially when seen through the rose tinted rays of the setting sun.

Dont bother to get me to look at the camera...im too busy soaking in the scenery!

Stop goofing ard will ya? Im making good our money spent on this ride!!

Our last stop was the Underwater World where i totally enjoyed myself again. I had never seen so many different kinds of underwater creatures before!

Mummy and I looking at some weird looking crabs...

Looks quite unappetising as chilli crabs...

Arrrgh! Alien crab creeping up on us!

Mummy's favourite pic of the day

Me lost in a world of jelly fishes...

Waaaaah!! Dont we look absolutely touristy??

Hey! Don't forget my souvenir!!

The day was rounded off by a yummy seafood dinner at East Coast. Yummy for me too, cos i got to eat fried rice! Dont tell mummy, but i really hate her cooking...hehe...

ooh..the ice is cooold...ive got brain freeze!!

I love you Mummy! Now can i have my fried rice??

1 comment:

The Gadget Daddy said...

Happy Birthday, Terelle's mummy!! May you stay young and beautiful always!