Monday, August 07, 2006

Feeding the "animals"

Mummy and Daddy "adopted" these two playmates of mine way before i was born. I love them to bits! I especially love feeding them, dont you think they are way too skinny? Furthermore, their wide open, gaping mouths are practically begging me to put something inside!

Actually all my play acting games involve eating, another by product of my yeow kui genes...

Okie guys...its time for your meal! Ive got lotsa yummy stuff for u today!

Aummmmm...open wide!!

oops sorry...i got some food on your nose, elmo!

Im out of food Mummy, can i have more to feed them?

Im so enamoured with my pals that the first thing i do in the morning is feed them breakfast, even when im still clad in my pajamas!

Did u guys miss me?

Ugh Terelle, i think something's wrong with the food! I feel sick...*faint*

U dont want any? Then i shall just feed Elmo...heehee...

3 comments:

de mighty shiva said...

u know why u so yeow kui?? jus look at ur mama u will know de answer

Anonymous said...

hey hey i v yeow kui meh? muahaha...
T's mama

de mighty shiva said...

who ate de last pc of softshelled crab?? who finished her hubby leftover at ian bday party?? who who who??