Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Bored Singaporeans...

Knowing that i love watching the fireworks and being typical bored singaporeans with no where interesting to go; Mummy arranged to meet Gong Gong, Por Por and YiYi at the Esplanade to catch another display. Daddy didnt want to be squashed with the throngs of people so he chose to work late that day.

We headed to Glutton's Bay where we managed, by sheer luck, to get a table within 5mins. Mummy was the most relieved cos she was carrying me and i was weighing more and more like a sack of bricks as time went by. Not to mention that it was sweltering...

Here's all of us tucking into yummy food - even me!

Smile everyone! Oops...one side of my ponytail's undone!

The show has started! And here I am, busy counting my fingers...

...and now im admiring the "manicure" mummy gave me this morning...

Ahhh...finally something different...ive seen the rest on sat!!

Daddy came to pick us up after the fireworks...bad move! In the end we had to squeeze through like a gazillion people to get to Fullerton to meet him and then we were stuck in a massive jam! It took like half an hour to travel from Fullerton to City Hall, imagine that!

I know Mummy was in a foul mood, especially while navigating through the mass of sweaty bodies, carrying a "sack of rice" aka me...she even ticked off a guy who was so inconsiderate as to smoke among the crowd!

Never again will we do this...it was a much more comfortable show when we watched it at the Marina South field! Take heed everyone!!

No comments: