Monday, August 21, 2006

Daddy's leaving...on a jet plane

We all trooped to the airport today to send Daddy off on his biz trip. Of cos, with the Leong family, dinner had to be settled 1st and formost to assuage rumbling tummys and banish cranky behavior. This is especially so with Daddy and Baby Leong.

Ok we're all here...where's my grub??

Gimme some of that NOW!! *slurp slurp*

All too soon, it was time for Daddy to check in and enter the departure gate.

Oh! There's goes our final call!

Which one's my flight again??

Shucks! I cant remember!!

Goodbye everyone! Im going along with Daddy! *muakz**flying kiss*

Daddy? Huh Daddy? Wat d'ya mean im not going??

I didnt bat an eyelid or shed a single tear when Daddy disappeared into the Departure Lounge, there were just too many things to see and do!

Gong Gong and me with a new friend ;)

Sharing the goodies from my aunt with another new friend

And then it was time for a little snack again - Macs! My favourite! Cos i always get free balloons and junk food here.

Mummy went to the toilet so Gong Gong and Por Por took the chance to indulge me as usual...heehee...

Gong Gong showing me how to stick stickers in my new sticker book!

Hee Hee Har Har! I luuurrrve it!

No comments: