Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Happy Birthday Singapore...and Mummy?!

My little friends and their families were supposed to come to my house today so i had to be well rested for their arrival! What better way than to have an afternoon siesta with my friend yixuan?

ZZZZZZZ...dont wake us till the rest are here okie?

Everyone adjourned to the games room and a picnic table was set up outside for the grown ups' food. Us babes as usual, were overjoyed to see each other and we quickly proceeded to explore all the nooks and crannies of the room together.

That's us checking the weight limit of the pool table...

Hey where did everybody go??

Avril and I playing pool together, she's a real pro...can even talk on the handphone while playing with me!!

Wah nice move Avril!

Ive got a few cool tricks up my sleeve too! Heehee...

The big people took turns to baby sit us and of cos, our Mummys had first pickings of the yummy food!

And the Daddies "gallantly" finished off whatever that was left!

Our Daddies having loads of fun relieving their youth...while poor Uncle Richard had to babysit 2 babies at a time!

Kara are u sure u want to eat my food?

See my mummy is so happy someone appreciates her cooking...

The wonderful day was rounded off when a surprise party was thrown for Mummy, who will be celebrating her bday in a week's time. Mummy was so touched when the cake was brought out for her!

As for me...im mesmerised by the flickering candles!

Here's everyone at the party! Mummy. Daddy and i love all of u!

And as usual, Kara's Daddy and my Daddy scavenging the leftovers...im doomed to a lifetime of gluttony...haiz...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The chick in the red shirt is wicked hot!

Anonymous said...

The dude in the red pants is wicked sexy too...