Saturday, June 20, 2009

Sick days...

Im siiiiiiiick!

Ive a high fever, diarrhea and to make matters worse, 6 of my teeth are erupting at the same time. Im so miserable!!

Because Baby Bone is sick, Mummy cant bring us out. So she came up with ways to entertain us, or more so ME, at home.

First, we baked!

Mummy gave me some flour, an egg, some water and sugar and told me to create something myself.

Hmmmm what shall master chef make today?

I guarantee you it'll be good!

I even gave the poor sick boy some of my "dough"

Yeeah!

Ta-da! Check out my little treats!

Mummy: They were supposed to be biscuits but they turned out to have bread like consistency and tasted like flaky mud. We ate them and said they were GOOD and then spat them out behind her back.

Sorry baby, totally unedible!

Then we hand painted shoes!

Look what Mummy painted specially for me!

I love them to bits, i wear them to school everyday!

Sorry no paparazzi pics please, leave a sick baby alone!

Mummy: The above picture was drawn by Terelle. I am so tickled by it!

She explained to me that the one in green is her, with a crown of course, and the one in blue is Baby Bone. She has a happy face while Baby is sad cos he's sick. She is holding on to poor baby's hand to "sayang him".

And the best part is...wait for it...there's orange poo coming out from Baby's backside. Wahahahaha priceless!

No comments: