Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I made a Pizza!

Mummy signed me up for a Pizza making workshop at United Square, together with my good friend Nikita!
I was so excited i couldnt wait for this day to arrive, and kept asking Mummy over and over again, "Are we going for the pizza workshop today?"

Kitchen Tour and listening to our "trainer" explain how pizzas are made

Ahem..let the master chef examine my apparatus and ingredients!

And maybe taste some of the ingredients too?! Oops...

Watch the master chef in action!

We were even given snacks...

...and drinks, while we waited for our pizzas to be baked

Voila! My masterpiece which my entire family praised profusely and devoured right after!

Yeah!! A job well done!

Picture of all the little chefs

And not forgetting one with my "trainer"

The workshop only costs $15 and we got to go for a kitchen tour and learn about the process of making a pizza, have a hands on session creating a pizza; we took home our masterpiece, had a snack and even a goody bag filled with little treats and stationery.

Mummy thought it was $15 totally well spent indeed! And it kept me occupied all afternoon!

No comments: