Sunday, June 14, 2009

Of firemen and music...

There was a civil defence exhibition near Gong Gong's house this morning and we managed to catch some of the action!

I got to pretend i was a little firefighter - in a fire truck!

Baby and I had such fun pressing all the buttons and pulling all the knobs!

Mummy wanted me to take a pic with the nice firefighter uncle but i was too shy...

Alas, before we could explore the interactive displays the skies opened and it poured so we were hastily bundled back into the car. So disappointing! I shall bug Daddy and Mummy to take us to a real fire station for a tour soon!

In the afternoon, i went for a piano trial at Mandeville Music School. After my class, we had a little snack at Bakerzin since baby was still snoozing at home.

Stop eating my food again Daddy!

Anyway Mummy wasnt very impressed with the Mandeville trial, but that's a story for another post!

No comments: