Thursday, December 21, 2006

Xmas shopping fun!

We have been bitten by the xmas shopping bug and thronging the malls together with countless other last minute shoppers! But i had a great time at the malls...

...going crazy in the toy department...

...and begging Daddy to get the whole store...

...showing my obvious preference for the kind of quilt cover for my bed...

...by doing a little dance in front of it...isnt it obvious enough?

Even the salesgirls have noticed my little charade!!

...refueling at little cafes...

Im hungry!!! will someone feed me before i eat up this piece of serviette??

Ahhh finally some gratification!

...taking kiddy ride after kiddy ride...

Mummy and me hamming it up for Daddy...

Por Por spoiling me with cakes as usual, Mummy has given up. Yeah!

Having a ball on the carousel

Boy were we exhausted after all the action! And here is an unglam pic of Mummy and me secretly taken by Daddy after a long hard day of shopping!!

No comments: