Friday, December 08, 2006

The incredible shrinking baby

Ive been trying my darndest to squeeze my 10.5kg frame into just about anything i can get my hands on nowadays. But i dont seem to be very successful, i wonder if everything around me is shrinking?

*Grunt*pant* i think i can get into this box...

Eh? how come my legs are still outside??

Hmmm...maybe ill try backing into it...

Even when im sick and running a temperature, im still devising ways to squeeze into things around the house!

*Grunt*pant*this time i should be able to get under the sofa!

Look! My legs are in!!

Err this is embarrassing but im stuck...

4 comments:

juzagirl said...

wow looking more n more like mommy!

xdd_rulz said...

haha.finally an update.=P

Anonymous said...

oh BB you ars sooooo cute :)

Love you
Yee-Por

The Gadget Daddy said...

Hi Terelle!! Haven't seen you for a long time!! So glad that you are finally blogging! :)