Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Its beginning to look alot like christmas!

Mummy and Daddy finally put up the christmas tree a week ago and this year little ol me had a hand in it!


I was involved all the way, from eagerly unpacking the ornaments from the boxes, pulling at the leaves of the tree as Daddy was setting it up and finally hanging the ornaments on the tree!

What a far cry from last year when all I could do was hold on to the ball on the lowest branch of the tree nearest the ground!

And blearily opening my presents, wondering what in the world all the fuss was about!

This year, its a whole new ball (pun intented) game...

*deep in concentration* Now i think this glittery ball will look perfect here...

Voila! My work of art!

I saw Mummy secretly rearranging it though...no one appreciates my artistic tastes! Hmph...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

merry xmas terelle!!