Monday, July 24, 2006

Ooooh...sand!

I had an eventful weekend! Mummy and Daddy brought me to the beach to have a picnic with the rest of my little friends. It was the first time i came into contact with sand and i took to it like a fish to water! I simply loved the feeling of stomping on it, digging in it, patting it and letting it run through my fingers! Mummy was more relieved that i didnt find the sand particularly tasty and put it in my mouth..heehee...

Can we make a big sandcastle mummy??

After Mummy showed me how the shovel, rake and bucket worked, i was off on my own excavating adventure! The adults marveled at the way i could actually squat for so long...a good half an hour!

Im a busy bee!

oops...my legs are numb...someone help me up pleeeeease??

All of us having fun at the beach!

6 pretty ladies all in a row!

Everyone trooped off to a seafood restaurant for dinner where us babes had a whale of a time playing with one another! The walkers tried to influence Fred and Lucas to walk while they, on the other hand, tried to get us to crawl! Avril and I played catching around the tables, i enjoyed myself so much!

Avril: Get up u lazy bum! We still have to play!

Terelle: Yes mdm, but im all shacked out....

Avril and I taking a breather, while sharing green tea and our favourite friend, Barney

1 comment:

xdd_rulz said...

ahh...the beach.it has been a long time since i've played with sand..haha.