Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Afternoon delight!

Mummy has been coming up with ways and means for me to expend my limitless energy, so as to tire me out and make me sleep early. SO today's agenda is a romp around the Botanic Gardens with my good friend, Kara!

Hi Kara! How are you? *Hug Hug*

Ooh i love your look today...your tshirt is sooo cool!

And your hairdo is really fab!

We had a whale of a time; playing with bubbles, feeding the turtles and fishes, chasing each other everywhere and of cos, out favourite activity - snacking non stop!

Whee! So much space for us to run around!

Look Kara! My new bubble gun! Heehee...

*munch munch crunch cackle mmm..drool*

We even hijacked 2 balls from a defenseless little boy and shamelessly played with them for a good half an hour!

Terelle look what I hijacked! *grunt*

Terelle: Owwww...my toe!

Kara: Told u to help me with one...we gota make a quick getaway!

Terelle: Ooh..wait your hair is out of place! We've gota look glam even when we're making our escape!

Kara: Oh yes...help me fix it pls?

All in all, it was 2 well spent hours at the park! But i was still wide awake at night...sorry Mummy, your plan failed! Heehee...

1 comment:

The Gadget Daddy said...

So fun! You hijacked not one, but two balls from an innocent boy? I better remember not to bring my toys when we go out together, or else, get hijacked.. especially not my err... my... balls?