Saturday, July 29, 2006

Another fun filled day with my friends!

Us babes just cant get enough of one another! Actually its just an excuse our parents came up with so as to fulfil their wanderlust, they just cant stand being at home! Well anyway we all met up again at the beach today, the sun was setting, there was a nice cool breeze going - it was a wonderful day to be out!

Hey Kara, why are you snacking without me??

Dont fret Terelle, Ill feed you one!

Woah you've really got a big appetite...and a big mouth!

We're contemplating Nature...dont break our reverie!

Look girls! In the distance i see something!

It's a bird...

...its a plane...

no...its some helicopters bearing our national flag!

Oh well..whatever..back to eating...

Daddy and Mummy took me on a bicycle ride for the 1st time today! It was exhilarating - I saw so many sights! People flying kites, many different kinds of dogs, people rollerblading, having picnics....i wanna go cycling again!

Our day at the beach was rounded off by a dig in the sand again. I got a little irritated this time cos Mummy buried my feet in the sand and i hated the feeling...eeeeyucks...its so prickly!

After a satisfying dinner at Kenny Rogers, we all headed off home; in anticipation of the fireworks outing next weekend!

1 comment:

The Gadget Daddy said...

Wow! So fun! I noticed you have no boyfriends there. Maybe next time, we can go gai-gai together? Hmmm... Wonder if Daddy and Mummy will let me..