Wednesday, April 05, 2006

My very first Birthday - Part 2

Im officially one today! Mummy was reminiscing that exactly one year ago this day, she was in the hospital struggling to breastfeed me, a squirming glob. And here I am now, all grown up..well almost...
Mummy and I played with my remaining balloons today, while waiting to meet Daddy who specially left the office early so that we could spend some time together. Mummy gave away several of my balloons yesterday to some of the neighbors but due to the unexpected storm, some of them ended up being blown downstairs by the roadside. How sad...my balloons lived in vain...

Mummy, I get the feeling that someone's watching me...

Aha! I caught my stalker!

We headed down to town cos Daddy needed to do some shopping. The highlight was dinner, where Daddy and Mummy promised me some ice-cream if i finished my porridge.

Yay! I get to eat ice cream!!

okie im tired with playing with this balloon...where's my ice cream?

Wah im so hungry even the menu stand looks tasty!

Check this out! My eyes are bigger than Mummy's!

Sheesh...now my Mummy's a nutcase too!

Im mesmerized by the candle on the ice-cream!

Stay away from the light...Stay away from the light...

Daddy's more excited over the cake than me...im cool...

My ice- cream at last! Oh yeah...Gimme Gimme!!

2 comments:

juzagirl said...

My goodness Terelle is really good at posing and smiling for the camera... should be baby model perhaps... ;)

xdd_rulz said...

oh man.she's cute.haha.by the way, si min here.yea.i agree.how ya get her to pose?all my baby cousins dun even wanna look at the camera.haha