Friday, April 07, 2006

Hot Babe in Times Square, NYC!

Daddy submitted my photo for World Health Day and I got selected out of millions of entires to be featured on the 7 famed billboards in the middle of Times Square!



Check out my rosy cheeked and toothless picture of health!

My caption reads: Little baby Terelle crawling up to say "Hi everyone!" Good health simply means lots of milk and nutritious food for the body and plenty of laughs for the heart.

How i wish we could be there in New York to take a look at it! Sigh...

7 comments:

de mighty shiva said...

oh my god terelle u r famous!! i wanna have your autograph

mother hen said...

wa, congrats! Dun play play, model Terelle is featured in e big apple. Can I be your friend?

Phoebe said...

hello! Chanced upon this blog via parentsphere. Terelle is such a cutie :) Its great that shes is blessed with many friends of the same age :)

Mummy Ghin said...

Terelle Jie Jie, you're my Ou Xiang!

Anonymous said...

Wow! I am proud to be your grand-aunt!

Love you
Yee-Por

juzagirl said...

FWAHHHHHH
Way the go Terelle!

Anonymous said...

Singapore's Next Top Model!!!:)