Monday, April 03, 2006

My very first Birthday! - Part 1

Mummy and Daddy threw me a smashing birthday party yesterday. I was the perfect host; interacting with everyone, laughing and clapping when it was necessary and not being cranky at all! Despite having only a short nap before the party and only a little snack...

Some of the people who love me!

From top (L-R): Gong Gong, Uncle Stephen and Stephia, Aunty Chuen Yin and Kai Kai GorGor, Aunty May, Aunty Shirley, Aunty Pat, Aunty Yiling together with Shanice, Patrick and Kirsten, Aunty Mandy, Aunty Priscilla with Ian, Ye Ye, Mama, Aunty Elaine, Uncle Derrick and Glenda Jie Jie, Uncle Boon, Aunty Ling and Uncle Axl, Uncle Alvin, Aunty Angela and Godpa, Uncle Weicai and Aunty Anne, Uncle Fred and Gabriel, Aunty Stephy and Aaron, Aunty Jolene and YeePor

After showcasing my life so far via a slideshow, it was time to cut my cake! I had a 3D Suzy cake, courtesy of Daddy who was indulgent as usual! I also had a Suzy shaped agar agar. I loved them, they were so cute! Sadly, Uncle Teng Chee decapitated Suzy to feed all my guests...In fact there was an audible gasp that reverberated around the room when the devious deed happened...
I think my guests all felt for poor Suzy...boohoo...

My beautiful Suzy...boohoo...

My two favourite people in the world! Mummy and Daddy!

Daddy letting me have a taste of my cake. Dont steal it from me, Uncle Guoliang!

Daddy taking some time out to pose with the crazy "Aye Yo Brudder" gang! Aka Uncle Poot, Uncle Teng Chee, Uncle Guoliang and Uncle Alloy

Can i give u a kiss?

I was running on adrenaline the entire day, i was so charged up that i was wide awake way past my bedtime! In the end Mummy and Daddy had to beg me to sleep cos they were totally zonked out! And that was at midnite! I was up for a record breaking 12 hours straight! Whoa!

Finally i have my cake all to myself!

I couldnt get to take a pic with everyone yesterday, much to my dismay. So here's a special shout out to all the Uncle and Aunties and kiddies who came and celebrated with me, and who helped Daddy and Mummy in one way or the other, thank you very much! I love all of u!

*Muakz* A big slobbery kiss from me!

2 comments:

juzagirl said...

Wow!!! Looks like a fabulous birthday party! Happy Birthday Baby Terelle! The cake looks uber cute!!!! Sigh... i miss being a kid and being spoilt to bits LOL. Hugs and kisses to everyone from down under...

sportycarelle said...

thank u Biao Yi! i love u too! *big drooley kiss*