Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Evolution, from quadruped to biped

Mummy's worried. She's been comparing my developmental milestones with that of my peers in some forum for babies and has found that i am way, way behind the rest. My counterparts have progressed from squirming masses to being quadrupeds and now bipeds, albeit unstable ones. They are even sprouting little pearly whites. Me, im still on my tummy, primitively failing my arms and legs. Doesnt Mummy know that im actually experimenting with my arms? Maybe if i flap them fast enough ill elevate, that will make me even more advanced than the rest right?

Im content to do this the whole day; im too lazy to crawl, i hate bouncing, i obviously show no interest in walking and am still toothless. Yeah toothless but ruthless...

So, in a bid to correct my ineptness, Daddy and Mummy have got me a walker. Its a little contraption that confines you in a harness and to get from place to place you have to (no prizes for guessing), walk. It's quite cool actually, at least now i can explore more parts of the house! Check back here regarding my developmental progress in a couple of weeks...


This feels weird...im actually upright!

Im getting the hang of it, its quite fun!

No comments: