Sunday, May 24, 2009

Cold Storage Kids' Run

I jumped out of bed bright and early this morning, cos i was really excited to be going for my run at last!
Since Baby Bone was still not well, he had to stay home while the rest of us headed down to the Padang.

Mummy and me in high spirits

Check out our cool tees!

Thumbs up for a great run!

Mummy putting on my race tag

4d anyone? haha...

And then it was time for warm ups.

Stretching with the beautiful skyline behind me

This is how you do it!

Yes, Coach!

Is the race starting yet? Im raring to go!!

Conserving energy before the race

Mummy and me at the starting point, just before flag off

Walking to the starting lineup

And then we were off!

Oops someone fell! Kaypoh me was craning my neck to see the fracas

Still going strong at the halfway mark

Huff Puff...I can do it!

Heah! Im getting tired Mummy!
With Daddy and Mummy's encouragement, I perservered and made it to the finish line, together with all the other kids!


Almost there!

Yay! I did it! Im so proud of myself!

CHeck out my finisher's medal

Im very proud of it, ill show it to everyone who comes to our house! Hehe

Some healthy snacks after my good workout

And some not so healthy ones...but i deserve it right?!

There was also a carnival going on and i had great fun trying out some of the games.

I had a great race! Cant wait for Baby Bone to join me next year!

No comments: