Sunday, February 26, 2006

My new accessory!

I used to hate washing hair, cos the water and suds always get into my eyes due to Mummy's inept technique (but also becos i squirm and splash around alot..hehe...) However, shampooing has never been more fun ever since Mummy found the best thing ever invented for babies, the shampoo hat!

Check it out! The latest fashion must-have!

Hmmm...ooh yeah...keep the water coming...

Hey how come the water's stopped??

Heehee...now dont u think the hat simply completes my look?!

4 comments:

de mighty shiva said...

my dear girl ... you are getting more and more fashionable

de mighty shiva said...

u are one fashionable young lady :)

Anonymous said...

Wow! this shampoo hat is COOL! May I know where to buy this from? And how much is it?

sportycarelle said...

u can get it from kiddy palace..cost abt 5bucks. ;)