Saturday, February 18, 2006

Fun at the Fair!

Mummy took me to a funfair at Aunty May's school today. There were so many people and it was so hot and noisy. However i was too busy being a kaypoh to notice such trivalities.

Patrick and I were upset that we weren't big enough to go on the rides and bungee and flying fox and bouncy castle and blah blah blah....*pout*

Mummy had to handle cranky me and Patrick at the same time, while Aunty Patricia went around to scout for food. Everyone was staring at us! They must be wondering how on earth could Mummy have 2 such small babies and yet not be able to handle them properly! heehee...In the end a kind lady had to carry me while Mummy put Patrick into my stroller. Dat didnt stop me from continuing my no holds barred yelling!

Me finally placated by some wholemeal bread...

In the end we spent most of the coupons on food, Mummy also bought some 2nd hand books for me. I cant wait to get bigger so i can go on the rides and play the games next time!

That's Aunty May with Mummy and me!

I love giving Aunty May my cheeky face!

No comments: