Thursday, November 05, 2009

School Concert

Today is the day of my school concert and boy am i excited! My whole family was going to be there to watch, including YiYi!

Getting into class early to get my hair done

Mummy helping my friends and I do our makeup again

Voila, im ready!

Thank you Mummy!

Posing with yet another one of my boyfriends...Yiyi says he looks like a gangsta...bleah

And then we were all set to go! Here's my family waiting in anticipation to watch me in action!

I was one of the emcees that day, here we are giving a brief intro to our item.

Very pro eh? And i got my lines all nailed!!

No slip ups even though it was all in MANDARIN!

And here's our item - "Qing Qing Ting"!

My friends watching me sing

And then, a little booboo!

The song was supposed to be over but i went to the corner to pose, as per my earlier moves

Here are 2 of my friends rushing over to drag me back to the center...heheh...

After a few other performances in between, i was up for my 2nd item

Alas, i had a wedgie and i kept doing this throughout the entire 5min segment.

Looks uncannily like a Michael Jackson pose

But it sure as hell didnt look as glamorous to mummy when i was on stage!

I even picked my nose in front of the entire audience

Mummy wanted to die from embarrassment!

After almost 3 hours, the concert was finally over.

Phew! now can we go get some food??

Hope you all enjoyed the show and pardon me for my little oversight in decorum!

No comments: