Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Full Dress Rehearsal

Its the day of my full dress rehesarsal!! Im so excited!

Mummy was putting on light makeup for me in the morning, and look who is muscling in on the action?

Baby...makeup is for girls...tsk tsk...


When we arrived at school, Ma Lao Shi asked mummy if she could kindly help out with the makeup of my little friends, and she gladly obliged.

Ma Lao Shi busy with my hair, she had this really cool contraption that could simulate a chic bun even for short haired girls like me!

*unabashed* Dont i look pretty? Hehe...

The boys with their snazzy kungfu like garb

Apparently the boy in the middle is my so called boyfriend, Mummy's very tickled that i chose him to be my "best friend" when Ma Lao Shi did a project with us on that topic

Mummy: Not a bad choice baby, that little chap is very handsome, but i dont think ill be so enamoured with any of your choice of guys when you're all of 16! haha...

While mummy was busy with my friends, baby wasted no time in mingling with all the Jie Jies and Kor Kors...



...who found him irresistably cute!


Mummy, can u take him home now? He's kinda stealing my thunder...


My group with our guest "mascot"

No comments: