Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Wah!! The Zoo!

Jie Jie will be starting at a new school in a few days time, so Daddy and Mummy decided to bring us to the zoo before her school term starts.

I can finally sit up in the wagon on my own! And boy was it fun to watch the animals, have snacks and monkey around with Jie Jie in it!

Also because i could recognize many animals by now, my catchphrase of the day was "Waaaaaah!" everytime i saw an animal that i knew.


And check out the number on our wagon - 57! Our birthdates!

We always seem to have an uncanny affinity with this number


Taking a break on the tram

And then the highlight of the day - the rainforest kidz world!


I was mesmerized by the carousel, i kept waving at the animals and saying "waaaaah" appreciatively


Jie Jie was sleepy by now and didnt want to go on the carousel, so Daddy took me on it alone


Waaaah! That was fun!

Then we were off to the water play area. That was where i was in my element! I love water, unlike Jie Jie who was afraid and was content to play by the side with the jet sprays only.


Since i was so gung ho, Mummy decided to sacrifice her dry clothes and really take me into the depths of the water play area. Of course we both got drenched, but it was way fuuuuun! I was so excited i couldnt stop going "waaaaaah!"


We played with the numerous fountains

Climbed up to the top of the structure


And even slid down the water slide!


Mummy even let me crawl around and i was so brave, i didnt mind all the water spraying on me left right and centre!

After all that exertion, we had a nice sumptous KFC lunch. We had a great day out at the zoo!

And that afternoon, while Jie Jie and i had a long snooze at Mama's place, Daddy and Mummy went to the new house to put on the final touches so we could move in soon! Stay tuned!

No comments: