Monday, June 04, 2007

Marriott Stay

okie time for some long awaited posts!

Daddy used his corporate rate to book us a stay at the Marriott, one reason is because Singapore is a really boring place and we've got no better way to spend our weekend, another reason is because my shopping crazy parents wanted to catch the late nite sales at Orchard Road.

On Saturday after my make up class, we met up with Kara and her parents to catch Shrek 3 together! This was our 1st outing to the movies and we enjoyed it immensely, after some initial hiccups where we got abit frightened by the loud sounds emanating from the screen. We settled down to watch the cartoon soon enough, only bothering our daddies at the end of the movie (during the exciting part!!) to take us to the toilet...heehee...

After a yummy chicken rice dinner, we headed back to the hotel where i konked out soon after my bath, cos i didnt take my afternoon nap. My ecstatic parents quickly proceeded to plonk me into my stroller and headed out to shop in peace!

In the executive lounge with Mummy...

...where we had unlimited snacking throughout the day!

The super soft and comfy king sized bed...my favourite!!

I love jumping on it again and again!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yo terelle
you are a GIANT now. aunty mandy misses u heaps ... and your bday pressie is collecting dust :(
gosh and you are friggin crever too ... hehhehhee

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmmm look at her lovely fatcunt showing thru her knickers, love daddy to watch me tear those off and show her how good a man can make a toddlerscunt feel