Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Fun at the Water Park!

My school brought us to the Choa Chu Kang Water Park today for some splish splashing fun! Mummy couldnt go into the water with me cos she was still nursing her scalded leg, so Daddy had to take half a day leave and come along!

In the heated wave pool

On the kiddy rides

Clowning around with Daddy

And hitching a ride on my very own Daddy Dugong! heehee...

I kept asking for Kara throughout the outing, unfortunately Aunty Evon was sick so they could not come along. Kara Kara where are u?? *sob*

And the best after swim snack...

Fishballs!!

Mummy was upset that she couldnt join in the fun today, so she promised to take me here again after her leg has healed. Yippee!! I must make sure all my little friends join me then!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you like balls princess you can play with mine anytime