Thursday, May 04, 2006

Up close and personal

Here is a close look at my battle scar, which is healing really well. Mummy tells me ill probably not remember this when i grow up so these pictures will remind me. Not than i need any reminding that thermos flasks are evil and can hurt u...


It itches like crazy now and Mummy makes me wear mittens so that i wont scratch it. I keep trying to tell her that it doesnt hurt at all and that the dead skin looks so tempting to be peeled off but alas, she is having none of that. Sigh...ill have to resort to scratching through the mittens and my long pants...

Unglam pic of me being wiped down just before bedtime...

3 comments:

de mighty shiva said...

wow lao ... ur wound so CSI :) u got your first nude shot ... nipples are showing ;p

Anonymous said...

My sweet little Darling: looking at ur wound now convinced me that u have been a very brave girl ... yee-por heart pain pain u noe.

juzagirl said...

OMG... poor girl... get well soon k.... huggies