Wednesday, May 24, 2006

An eventful saturday

It's been a looong time since Daddy and Mummy brought me down to the pool cos firstly i was injured then i was doing battle with the flu bug for quite some time. Finally on saturday, i was allowed back in the pool! Took me some getting used to the cold water again...but soon i was back in my element!

Im not amused Daddy, the water is cold! Brrrr...

Im moving, im moving! Now this is more like it!

I was all shacked out from my late morning swim that i slept through lunchtime, allowing Daddy and Mummy to have a leisurely (and definitely rare) dim sum pig out session. When i awoke, we were already down town and Daddy and Mummy had stopped for some coffee.

My late lunch of macaroni, minced meat, tofu and vege! Yummy...

Hmmm...how shall i categorize these packets of sugar?

Hmmm...lemme think...*light bulb moment*

Brown on one side and white on the other! Easy peasy!

ps: i did this all by myself, with no help whatsoever! heehee...

After more shopping and a spot of dinner, it was time to head for home. By that time i was really tired out and completely knocked out on Mummy's lap. yes yes, another unglam paparazzi moment...snap away at my expense! Hmph!

zzzzzz......

1 comment:

de mighty shiva said...

shldnt u be wearing bikini when u swim??