Saturday, March 11, 2006

My Gym

I recently started attending My Gym, cos Daddy and Mummy want me to train up my little muscles and meet more friends! They were pretty surprised by some of my reactions to the activities there though.

I was terrified on the high rope! I screamed and cried when the kind (and cute!) instructor tried to make me swing on it.

I yelled my lungs out on the swing too, while Mummy had a good time laughing at me...hmph! I think i suffer from vertigo....*faint*

Still grumpy on another swing...no, the cute cartoony face on the swing does not help!

Stop laughing Mummy, please let me out.....

Aaron being in the same swing as me calmed me down a little...

But i did enjoy some of the other activities there. I was ok on the balancing, swirly thingy...

Hey Mummy! Why aren't u paying attention to me??

...and i could balance pretty well on the little rocking canoe...

...I loved being in the ball pit...

...and it was great fun going round and round in this spinning contraption with my cousin, Lendall!

Oops someone fell down! Kaypoh Terelle is right at the scene!

Are u ok Aaron?

There was a Separation Time where the parents had to leave us babes alone with the instructors. I was ok for awhile cos i was happily playing with my friends in the ball pit and forgot all about Mummy and Daddy.

Lemme go Mummy!! I wanna join my friends!!

Oh no! Where are u Mummy? How come im all alone here? boohoo!!!!

3 comments:

de mighty shiva said...

terelle u so slim now ... aunty mandy see already v heartpain ... think ur mummy and daddy shld stop sendin you gym n feed u more

Anonymous said...

Terelle Sweetie, I hope the gym sessions will build up your resistence to fight all the naughty germs. When you are stronger mummy has less stress so she can put on some weight ... she is looking too thin.

Yi-Por loves you & hope to see you soon okie :)

mother hen said...

whoa, the activities at woodlands seem more fun leh, cant wait 4 e bday bash, keke