Saturday, February 07, 2009

My new house

Lemme take you on a foto tour of my new house!

The dining room - now our old dining table looks so small in the big space

The stairs and the foto "gallery" on the landing

Mummy's glam kitchen with its bling bling mosiac

Our magnetic wall which also serves as the kitchen door - One of Mummy's bright ideas to keep us out of the kitchen

Our retro swing which we absolutely love

Ps: All the fotos were taken by little old me! Not bad rite?

And we invited my april friends over for a house warming today.

Look! The swing is big enough to fit me and my best gal pals!

And as usual, the mummys have to watch us kids...

...while the daddys stuff their faces!

I shall take fotos of the upper floor soon...stay tuned!

1 comment:

xdd_rulz said...

terelle took all the photos?not bad at all:)interested in going into photography?lol