Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Playing truant and loving it!

One of my friends in school is down with HFMD so Mummy is keeping me away from school just to play safe. I was a little upset when we didnt head off to school as usual and kept asking "why mummy why? Why cant we go to school today?"
But i guess it was for my own good and Didi's good too, it wouldnt do him good if Mummy were to fall sick!
Anyway Mummy is not one to waste the whole day at home, thankfully...so she decided to bring me to the beach! Boy was i ecstatic! What a treat for me!

I still hate stepping on the sand though, so everyone had to bow to my wishes by allowing me to sit on the mat and play at the same time. Hahahaha im the diva of the family!!

Hmmm what shall i command my subjects to do for me?

Hard at work while Gong Gong had to run up and down fetching water for me

Hehe...done with my masterpiece!

What a fun outing with Gong Gong and Por Por!

And to top it all off, i was allowed to indulge in ice cream!!

Wah...seems like its my birthday today...hahaha!

No comments: