Saturday, February 03, 2007

Cousin Lendall's birthday party

It's Lendall's 2nd birthday today and we all trooped down to Gymboree at Serangoon Gardens to celebrate it with him.
I was fast asleep when we arrived and Mummy let me snooze away till the games were in full swing before waking me. She was apprehensive and Daddy was totally for letting the sleeping dog, aka me, lie; cos they were afraid that I would be off the charts of my cranky-o-meter if I was to be awoken prematurely.
Nevertheless brave Mummy ventured to wake me as she didnt want me to miss out on all the action.

Half hearted attempt to play while still groggy

Should i let it rip???

Okie Im awake now, the program better be good okie?

No one could get a decent picture of the 3 cousins!

Check out Lendall in his oh-so-cool Bob the Builder outfit!

And this is his sensational cake!

Lemme go Daddy! I want to have a piece of Bob the Builder!

Ahhh gratification!

And Daddy has to go for the spanner...Sigh...

2 comments:

Melodie Norman Haas said...

What a cutie! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

bbT i think ur mummy is doin de mass updating blog thingy again. what a slacker. btw nice top!!